Canadian Association of Recycling Industries
CARI Member Discount Code: CARI
Reasons to become a CARI member:
- Scrap University Member Savings (CARI members receive over 25% discount on all courses)
- Cost-saving services
- Networking opportunities
CARI member organizations agree to:
- Protect people and the environment in conjunction with sustainable economic development
- Ensure all employees understand and are able to fulfill their safety and environmental responsibilities
- Design and operate facilities based on efficient use of energy, resources, and materials
- Not willingly buy stolen materials and to work with law enforcement agencies to help recover stolen materials
- Comply with all legal requirements related to operations and products
- Refrain from making false or misleading statements about its products
- Work directly or through CARI with governments and the public to develop equitable and attainable recycling standards
Founded in 1941, the Canadian Association of Recycling Industries (CARI) represents a broad range of companies in the recycling sector, from small family scrapyards to capital-intensive industrial plants that process, broker, and consume recyclable commodities.
Visit our website for more details and membership information.